School holidays are great for mucking around on things that wouldn’t ordinarily garner our hard-bitten and time-poor attention spans, right? Here’s a few Moodle@CCC banners I cooked up using the Moodle logo, some royalty-free clip art and a little help from Photoshop. My thinking is that they could be used as the basis for subject-specific Moodle themes, adding a touch of colour and style to e-learning at Caroline Chisholm.
Topics I find interesting:1-1 audacity blogging Board of Studies catholicism cloud computing collaboration collaborative writing control courseware creativity critical literacy digital citizenship ELH email addresses English free GarageBand Google Google Apps Google Docs google reader government gratis groups Gruen Transfer hip-hop HSC iMovie internet ipads iphone junior english libre Linux literacy mash-up meta-textuality metacognition mobiles Modle Moodle multitrack recording music NAPLAN netbooks NewTechNetwork open source PBL performance PhD poetry Radiohead reading research review RSS scaffold Scalability school communication school data schools slam spirituality Standard English teaching thought of the week Twitter ubuntu ubuntu studio video web 2.0 web cams wikipedia wikispace
- The perfect accompaniment to The Incredible Here and Now by @FelicityCastagn #parramatta https://t.co/K5sIBDDlOd 15 hours ago
- 9news.com.au/national/2017/… @FelicityCastagn 1 day ago
- "How Steve Jobs Mislead a Room Full of Tech Media and Changed the World" entrepreneur.com/article/297190 6 days ago
- "Watch the World’s Oldest Violin in Action: Marco Rizzi Performs Schumann’s Sonata No. 2 on a 1566 Amati Violin" openculture.com/2017/07/watch-… 6 days ago
- "Mark Knopfler Gives a Short Masterclass on His Favorite Guitars & Guitar Sounds" openculture.com/2017/07/mark-k… 6 days ago